Blue Bean Photography is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Blue Bean Photography may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from: January 2013
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on-line.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file that may be placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit our website.
There are two broad categories of cookies:
1. Persistent cookies - Persistent cookies remain on your computer until deleted manually or automatically.
2. Session cookies - Session cookies remain on your device until you close your browser when they are automatically deleted.
Cookies we use and why we use them
1. Essential cookies - Essential cookies are technical cookies that are required for the operation of our website. Without essential these our website cannot operate properly. Essential cookies include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into our client area.
2. Performance cookies - Performance cookies allow us to count the number of visitors to our website and to see how visitors move around it, what they view. This helps us to improve the way our website works by enabling us to modify our webiste to the way visitors use them. The information we collect from performance cookies is aggregated which means that we cannot identify you from it.
3. Experience cookies - Experience cookies allow our website to remember the choices you make. This is only used in our client area.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.